Details about PhD Position in Bioimaging
PhD Position in Bioimaging is offered for PhD degree in the field of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Aug 2018. This scholarship is provided by University of Southern Denmark and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Monthly Stipend . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals .
- Deadline: 01 Aug 2018
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Monthly Stipend
The University of Southern Denmark is offering a PhD scholarship in Bioimaging is available at the Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology.
- The scholarship is open to all nationals
- The applicants must have an experience in fluorescence spectroscopy and optical microscopies such as widefield fluorescence, confocal and super-resolution microscopy
- The students must be good at English.
- The students must not be the holder of the scholarships in any of the previous years.
- The students must have an education in physics, biophysics, molecular biology, biochemistry, chemistry or similar areas