Details about PhD Lab Scholars At Duke University
PhD Lab Scholars At Duke University is offered for PhD degree in the field of Humanities or Social Science, Digital Knowledge . You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Jul 2016. This scholarship is provided by Duke University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $2,000 annual stipend . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities (PhD students at Duke).
- Deadline: 15 Jul 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $2,000 annual stipend
- The candidate must be a doctoral student in a humanities or social science department at Duke University.
- Applicants enrolled in a program with a “digital knowledge” component are considered.
- Must have an interest in improving one’s skills, ideas and research using digital tools.
- Must open to new ideas for online collaboration, community, and networks.
- He/She must have the expertise and interests that can actively contribute to the community of the Ph.D. Lab.
- Past Ph.D. Lab Scholars, other Ph.D. students at Duke, and Ph.D. students from other universities who meet the requirement may be invited to join the Ph.D. Lab community as Affiliates at a later date.
- Affiliates will be able to attend all of the events and public workshops, but are not entitled to financial support or travel grants.