Details about PhD In Physics, Lund University
PhD In Physics, Lund University is offered for PhD degree in the field of Nanostructures for catalysis. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Jun 2016. This scholarship is provided by Lund University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Applicants must hold a university degree on an advanced level within a related field.
- Applicants with a Master's degree in physics or equivalent are eligible to apply.
- Candidates with substantially advanced coursework at the Master level, including an independent research project will be preferred.
- Applicants accepted based on their estimated ability to achieve postgraduate studies.
- Applicants with excellent written and spoken English are considered.
- The selection criterion is based on the applicants expected capability to perform well in the studies.
- The evaluation is based primarily on the results of studies at the basic and advanced levels.
- Applicants must submit a covering letter and introduce themselves and write about their specific area of research interests.
- Applicants are required to submit a copy of their Master's thesis.
- Names and contact information of two references must be provided.
- Applicants must submit their academic transcripts.
- Applicants must submit their CV as well.