Details about PhD In Medicine, Cardiff University
PhD In Medicine, Cardiff University is offered for PhD degree in the field of Medicine. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Jul 2016. This scholarship is provided by Cardiff University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Â£14,057 p.a. . This scholarship is open for: Open to UK and EU nationals.
- Deadline: 15 Jul 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Â£14,057 p.a.
- The scholarship is open to UK and EU nationals.
- Applicants are required to have a minimum degree classification of 2:1 in a relevant subject area e.g. psychology, genetics, statistics.
- Candidates who have experience of working in a research environment is preferred.
- Knowledge of statistical analyses and working with large datasets are taken into consideration.
- Successful candidates receive a full UK/EU tuition fees, as well as a Doctoral Stipend of £14,057 p.a.
- Applicants are provided additional funding of £2550 for conference attendance, fieldwork allowance and travel allowance is available.
- Applicants are required to submit a copy of their CV.
- A covering letter must be submitted.