Details about PhD In Fabrication And Electrical Properties Of Correlated Electron Systems At The Interfaces Of Complex Oxides
PhD In Fabrication And Electrical Properties Of Correlated Electron Systems At The Interfaces Of Complex Oxides is offered for PhD degree in the field of Energy Conversion and Storage. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 May 2016. This scholarship is provided by Technical University of Denmark (DTU) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 31 May 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding,
- Candidates applying must have a master's degree in physics, nanoscience, or a materials science-related discipline.
- Applicants should have a good understanding of electrical circuits and measurements.
- Communication skills in English and Danish.
- Should be able to work independently and in a team.
- Candidates should be experienced in working with complex oxides, PLD growth of oxide heterostructures, RHEED, cryogenic apparatus and low-level electrical measurements, clean-room fabrication techniques.
- Good computer programming skills are considered as an advantage.
- Candidate should submit a detailed CV.
- Academic transcripts should be attached.
- A cover letter should be provided which should include a research statement. Research ideas of the candidate should also be described.
- Documents supporting the degree of the candidate should be submitted (BSc/MSc diploma); an excel sheet with translation of grades to the Danish grading system should be provided.