Details about PhD Fellowships In Computational Palaeogenomics, University Of Copenhagen
PhD Fellowships In Computational Palaeogenomics, University Of Copenhagen is offered for PhD degree in the field of Computational Palaeogenomics. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Jun 2016. This scholarship is provided by University of Copenhagen and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, DKK 309,109 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 01 Jun 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, DKK 309,109
- Applicants are required to hold a Masters degree along with a written thesis.
- Relevant work experience in considered a plus.
- Applicants who have expertise in the analysis of Next Generation Sequencing data is preferable.
- Candidates who demonstrate expertise in bioinformatics manipulation of genomic and metagenomic datasets are considered.
- Formal training in bioinformatics and computation, including programming in Bash as well as Python and Perl.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both oral and written is a must.
- Applicants must be self-motivated and must possess good collaboration skills.
- Applicants must submit their updated CV.
- The applicant is required to write a cover Letter.
- Candidate must mention which Ph.D. project he/she is applying for.
- Must express interest and motivation for applying for that particular Ph.D. project.
- Certificates of degrees, diplomas to be submitted.
- Applicants are required to provide any certification of English language proficiency.
- Must present contact details of 1-3 professional referees.
- If the applicant has any list publications he may submit that as well.