Details about PhD Fellowships At GEAS, 2018
PhD Fellowships At GEAS, 2018 is offered for PhD, Training & Short courses degree in the field of East Asian Studies. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Dec 2017. This scholarship is provided by Graduate School of East Asian Study (GEAS) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, . . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 01 Dec 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, .
- Up to 12 candidates may receive a grant funded by the Graduate School. The Graduate School will also consider to accept up to three candidates who receive funding either from other Freie Universität Berlin programs, from partner institutions in East Asia (CSC, etc.), or through scholarships provided by German or international organizations.
- The applicants for Ph.D. Fellowships at GEAS, 2018 should have a master's degree in the fields of Chinese, Japanese, or Korean studies or a discipline represented at the Graduate School Humanities, Business, Social and Cultural Anthropology, Environmental Policy, Political Science, Law, History, Economics, Cultural Studies, Theatre Studies focusing on East Asia.
- The candidates should have skills in East Asian Language (Korean, Chinese, or Japanese) at B2 level or higher.
- The applicants for Ph.D. Fellowships at GEAS, 2018 should submit curriculum vitae and two recommendation letters directly uploaded by their referees.
- The candidates should also submit a letter of academic interest, dissertation topic's outline in maximum 6 pages, and the dissertation schedule.
- The applicants for Ph.D. Fellowships at GEAS, 2018 should also submit copies of degree certificates and language skills.