Details about PhD Fellowship In Molecular Genetics, University Of Oslo, 2017
PhD Fellowship In Molecular Genetics, University Of Oslo, 2017 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Molecular Genetics. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Sep 2016. This scholarship is provided by University of Oslo and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 50-57, Pay Grade . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalites.
- Deadline: 15 Sep 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 50-57, Pay Grade
- The University of Oslo is offering a Ph.D. position at NORMENT – K.G. Jebsen Research Centre for Psychosis Research. The center's research program involves all psychiatric hospital departments in Oslo and many research groups at UiO.
- The applicants for Ph.D. Fellowship in Molecular Genetics, University of Oslo, 2017 should be an expert in fields like psychiatry, neuroscience, molecular genetics, bioinformatics etc.
- The candidates who are experienced in molecular genetics laboratory techniques are considered desirable for this position.
- The applicants should be familiar with MatLab, R or Python.
- The candidates are expected to have strong analytical skills, attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- The Ph.D. Fellowship in Molecular Genetics, University of Oslo, 2017 should is expected to work at the NORMENT – K.G. Jebsen Centre for Psychosis Research.
- The fellow should work in with the Statistical Genetics Group and the Medical Genetics department at the Oslo University/hospital.
- The fellowship also includes working abroad.
- The Ph.D. Fellowship in Molecular Genetics, University of Oslo, 2017 offers a research environment which is exciting.
- The fellowship also offers vast opportunities for academic development and a multi-disciplinary profile .
- The fellows will get pension and welfare arrangements.