Details about PhD Fellowship, In Majorana Fusion Rules, University Of Copenhagen, 2017
PhD Fellowship, In Majorana Fusion Rules, University Of Copenhagen, 2017 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Majorana fusion rules. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Sep 2016. This scholarship is provided by University of Copenhagen and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, DKK 306,667, pension up to DKK 42,361 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 15 Sep 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, DKK 306,667, pension up to DKK 42,361
The University of Copenhagen is offering Ph.D. fellowships in Majorana fusion rules.
- The Ph.D. Fellowship, in Majorana Fusion Rules, University of Copenhagen, 2017 applicants should hold an MSc physics degree.
- The candidates should have experimental quantum device design experience and experience in measurement and fabrication, programming and data analysis.
- The applicants should have a good command over the English language.
- The candidates who are enrolled at or eligible to enroll in condensed matter physics are also eligible for this fellowship.
- The applicant for Ph.D. Fellowship, in Majorana Fusion Rules, University of Copenhagen, 2017 should submit a curriculum vitae and academic transcripts.
- The candidates are expected to submit a cover letter containing background and motivation and publications list.
- The applicants should also submit contact details of 1 to 3 referees.
- The candidates should submit English language proficiency documentation.
What does it offer?
- The recipients of Ph.D. Fellowship, in Majorana Fusion Rules, University of Copenhagen, 2017 will get a minimum salary of DKK 306,667 and pension up to DKK 42,361.
- The successful candidates should attend Ph.D. courses, carry out their research and write the Ph.D. thesis and scientific articles.