Details about PhD Fellowship At The Center For Quantum Devices, 2017
PhD Fellowship At The Center For Quantum Devices, 2017 is offered for Research Fellow/ Scientist degree in the field of Implement silicon-on-insulator Spin qubits.. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Sep 2016. This scholarship is provided by University of Copenhagen and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, DKK 305,291 + pension up to DKK 42,171 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 15 Sep 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, DKK 305,291 + pension up to DKK 42,171
The University of Copenhagen is offering Ph.D. fellowships to implement silicon-on-insulator Spin qubits at the Center for Quantum Devices.
The research involves design, fabrication of submicron devices, and associated electronics, dilution refrigerator's radio-frequency measurement.
- The candidates applying for Ph.D. Fellowship at the Center for Quantum Devices, 2017 should have a relevant master's degree or a bachelor degree and substantial course work.
- A 3-year fellowship is offered to applicants who have a masters degree and a 4-year fellowship is given to the applicants who have a bachelor's degree.
- The candidates should have one year remaining before they graduate from MSc Program at the time of commencing the fellowship.
- The applicants for Ph.D. Fellowship at the Center for Quantum Devices, 2017 should submit a curriculum vitae, a cover letter which includes motivation and background.
- The candidates should submit a list of publications and academic transcripts.
- The applicants are expected to submit English language proficiency documentation and contact details of 1-3 referees.
Value of the scholarship
The recipients of Ph.D. Fellowship at the Center for Quantum Devices, 2017 with a masters degree get a minimum salary of DKK 305,291 plus up to DKK 42,171 as a pension.