Details about PhD fellows in Innovation Management, 2017
PhD fellows in Innovation Management, 2017 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Innovation Management. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Mar 2017. This scholarship is provided by University of Copenhagen and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, DKK 309,109 + pension up to DKK 42,699) . This scholarship is open for: Open to international students (except Denmark).
The University of Copenhagen is offering two Ph.D. fellows in Innovation Management, 2017 for a duration of 3 years.
- Applicants must have received an MSc degree in social science, within sociology, economics, anthropology, management, or in similar disciplines.
- Candidates applying for the position of Ph.D. fellows in Innovation Management, 2017 must have got good results and written and oral English skills.
- Having good Danish skills serves an advantage but is not a requirement.
- Relevant work experience and previous publications of the applicants are taken into consideration for the assessments.
- Candidates are required to
- have the ability to work independently
- have extensive experience with using qualitative research methods
- familiarity with the context of research in natural sciences
- have project management skills, social skills and must be able to engage with students, staff and other stakeholders
- be motivated
Applicants of Ph.D. fellows in Innovation Management, 2017 are required to submit the following documents:
- Cover letter describing
- proven relevant skills
- motivation and related background for the position
- experience with conducting qualitative research
- Diploma and record transcripts (BSc and MSc)
- Up to three publications
- Up to three letters of recommendation
- Other information that applicants wish to be considered