Details about PhD Fellow In Structural Biophysics
PhD Fellow In Structural Biophysics is offered for PhD degree in the field of Structural Biophysics. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 03 Aug 2016. This scholarship is provided by University of Copenhagen and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, DKK 305,291 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 03 Aug 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, DKK 305,291
- Candidates holding a master’s degree are eligible to apply.
- The applicant is required to pass an enrolment in the SCIENCE Graduate School.
- An applicant with a strong background in biochemistry and biophysics is encouraged to apply.
- Must be well versed in protein science, including recombinant expression and purification of proteins /membrane proteins.
- Research experience with multidimensional protein NMR spectroscopy is preferred
- Applicants who have research experience with small-angle X-ray or neutron scattering is an advantage.
- Research expertise in cell biology and biochemistry is a plus.
- Knowledge on reconstitution of membrane proteins in nanodiscs, detergents is desired.
- Applicants who have the expertise of membrane mimetics is preferred.
- Candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent English writing skills are essential.
- A copy of an updated CV must be submitted.
- Cover Letter outlining applicant's motivation and background for applying for the particular Ph.D. project.
- Applicants must submit Diploma and transcripts of records of BSc and MSc degrees.
- Must provide 1-3 professional references with their names and contact details.
- Other additional information for consideration, e.g. list of publications.