Details about PhD Fellow In Physics Of Biological Systems At Niels Bohr Institute, University Of Copenhagen
PhD Fellow In Physics Of Biological Systems At Niels Bohr Institute, University Of Copenhagen is offered for PhD degree in the field of Physics of Biological Systems. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Jun 2016. This scholarship is provided by University of Copenhagen and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, DKK 306,667 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 01 Jun 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, DKK 306,667
- Applicants with exceptional academic qualification and English are considered.
- Candidates must hold an MSc degree in a related scientific discipline.
- Applicants with theoretical Physics background and who possess computational skills are highly preferred.
- Students with backgrounds in quantitative biology, physics or complex systems are encouraged to apply.
- Academic Qualifications are given priority during the selection process.
- Any previous publications by the applicant are assessed.
- Applicants work experience is also taken into consideration.
- Applicants must submit a cover letter describing their background and expressing their motivation for applying for specific Ph.D. project.
- Candidates are required to submit their CV.
- He/She must submit all their BSc and MSc transcripts of records.
- 1-3 professional referees with address, name and contact details need to be provided.
- Acceptance Letter for the relevant MSc Programme at SCIENCE must be submitted.
- Any other information for consideration, e.g. list of publications, if any.