Details about PhD Fellow In Biorefining, University Of Copenhagen
PhD Fellow In Biorefining, University Of Copenhagen is offered for PhD degree in the field of Biorefining. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Aug 2016. This scholarship is provided by University of Copenhagen and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, DKK 309,109 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 15 Aug 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, DKK 309,109
- Candidates from all nationalities are eligible to apply.
- Applicants hold a relevant master’s degree within Analytical Chemistry, Biology, Chemical/ Biochemical Engineering, Plant or Food Science.
- He/She must have a good command over English.
- Applicants with relevant work experience will be considered.
- Preference will be given to candidates with any previous publications.
- Applicants with analytical competencies within chromatography and mass spectrometry are preferred.
- Must have basic plant biological knowledge.
- A detailed copy of the candidate's CV must be submitted.
- Must submit a cover letter outlining the applicant's motivation, competencies and background for applying for the Ph.D. project.
- Applicants are required to submit their transcripts of records and Diploma.
- Candidates must provide -3 professional referees with names and contact details.
- IELTS or TOEFL test scores must be submitted.
- Applicants must provide a list of publications.