Details about Pennsylvania Society Scholarship Program
Pennsylvania Society Scholarship Program is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Any subject. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 02 Feb 2016. This scholarship is provided by Maguire Foundation and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Scholarship is worth $8,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to Pennsylvania high school seniors.
- Deadline: 02 Feb 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Scholarship is worth $8,000
The Maguire Foundation has partnered with The Pennsylvania Society to create the Pennsylvania Society Scholarship Program with the Maguire Foundation to assist Pennsylvania high school seniors who plan to enroll in full-time undergraduate study at an accredited, non-proprietary four-year college or university in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania for the entire 2016-2017 academic year. Awards are eligible for renewal for up to three years or until a bachelor’s degree is earned, whichever occurs first (see awards section for full requirements).
The program is administered by Scholarship Management Services, a division of Scholarship America. Scholarship Management Services is the nation's largest designer and manager of scholarship and tuition reimbursement programs for corporations, foundations, associations and individuals. Awards are granted without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sexual orientation, gender, disability or national origin.
Eligibility: Applicants to The Pennsylvania Society Scholarship Program with the Maguire Foundation must:
- Be current high school seniors at any Pennsylvania secondary school, including public, private and home schooled students.
- Plan to enroll in full-time undergraduate study at an accredited non-proprietary four-year college or university in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania for the entire 2016-2017 academic year.
- Have a minimum grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale (or its equivalent).
- Have been an active participant in community and/or extracurricular activities.
- Have demonstrated financial needs (a family adjusted gross income of $60,000 or less).
- Be able to submit a completed Applicant Appraisal from a school counselor, teacher, work supervisor or a community or religious leader.