Details about Peace, Security & Development Fellowships
Peace, Security & Development Fellowships is offered for Masters degree in the field of MSc Security, Leadership and Society. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 18 Mar 2016. This scholarship is provided by The African Leadership Centre (ALC) and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Tuition, Travel and Living allowances . This scholarship is open for: Open to African nationalities.
- Deadline: 18 Mar 2016
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Tuition, Travel and Living allowances
- The applicants from Africa are eligible
- Junior faculty members from departments of political science; international relations; history, law, development studies, peace, security and conflict studies, and related departments from universities based in Africa are eligible.
- The travel documents must be required prior to acceptance.
- The Candidates applying must be interested in pursuing careers in the field of Peace, Security and Development and the candidates must be familiar with issues.
- The Candidates should also be committed to contributing to work on peace and security in Africa and should demonstrate the same.
- A clear plan for utilisation of knowledge after gained in the Fellowship should be demonstrated by the candidate.
- Fluent Spoken and written English is required.
- Candidates must also express their views and values like Independent thinking; Integrity; Pursuit of excellence; and a value for all forms of diversity during the application process.
- Application letter explaining your relevant experience and qualification.
- Your views on how the programme is important and future plans for engagement with peace and security issues should be submitted in a statement of 1,000 words.
- Letters of recommendation (two). You may also have to submit names and contacts of referees
- Detailed CV
- Writing samples (two) with a maximum of 3000 words each.