Details about Paul Scherrer Institute Research Positions, 2017
Paul Scherrer Institute Research Positions, 2017 is offered for PhD, Post Doc degree in the field of Long term energy supply strategies for Switzerland. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 May 2017. This scholarship is provided by Paul Scherrer Institute (PSI) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, . . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 15 May 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, .
- Paul Scherrer Institute Research Positions, 2017 are open to Ph.D. students with an advanced degree in economics and/or policy, engineering, energy/environmental science.
- Applicants must be very skilled in quantitative methods.
- Having statistical analysis and mathematical programming skills will be highly advantageous.
- Applicants of Paul Scherrer Institute Research Positions, 2017 should possess knowledge of techno-economic characteristics of energy technologies and Swiss and European energy policy issues.
- Good written and verbal communication skills are essential.
- Candidates applying for Paul Scherrer Institute Research Positions, 2017 should enjoy working in an international team.
- They are expected to have good English language skills while knowledge of German language will highly be desired.