Details about Parker B. Francis Fellowship 2019
Parker B. Francis Fellowship 2019 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Clinical, laboratory or translational science related to Pulmonary, Critical Care and Sleep Medicine. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Parker B. Francis and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, $54,000 per year with benefits . This scholarship is open for: Open to all U.S. and Canadian citizens.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, $54,000 per year with benefits
Eligibility for Parker B. Francis Fellowships, 2019:
- Must be a citizen or permanent residents of the US or Canada.
- Hold a doctoral degree in the relevant field.
- The doctoral degree must be achieved no more than seven years.
- Parker B. Francis Fellows are required to have at least 75 percent of their time available for research.
Value of Parker B. Francis Fellowships, 2019:
- The total budget for individuals starting a PParker B. Francis Fellowship 2019 is limited to $50,000 for the first year, $52,000 for the second and $54,000 for the third.
- Allowable costs are restricted to the PBF Fellow’s salary plus fringe benefits and may include travel to a maximum of $2,000 per year.
- Any costs other than the Fellow’s salary support and travel allocation must be approved by the Scientific Director of the PBF Fellowship Program.