Details about Panasonic Scholarship In India For Graduate Studies In IITs, 2016
Panasonic Scholarship In India For Graduate Studies In IITs, 2016 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Engineering and Technology. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 16 Aug 2016. This scholarship is provided by Panasonic India Pvt. Ltd. and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, INR 42,500 per year per towards tuition fees . This scholarship is open for: Open to Indian nationals.
- Deadline: 16 Aug 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, INR 42,500 per year per towards tuition fees
The Panasonic Office is offering scholarships for Indian students to pursue their graduation in Indian Institute of Technology.
- The candidate applying for Panasonic Scholarship in India for Graduate Studies in IITs, 2016 should be an Indian citizen and belong to a low-income group.
- The applicant should have completed his/her higher secondary exam and should be eligible for enrollment into engineering colleges.
- The students' family income should not be sufficient for funding their graduate studies or should be a BPL card holder.
- The applicants should have an admission letter and first semester's fee receipt to be eligible for this scholarship.
- The applicants for Panasonic Scholarship in India for Graduate Studies in IITs, 2016 should have finished 14 years of school education and should have distinguished educational records.
- The applicants for Panasonic Scholarship in India for Graduate Studies in IITs, 2016 should submit copies of 10th and 12th mark sheets and copies of photographs taken in last 6 months (3) and with the candidate's name written on the reverse side.
- The students are expected to submit their copy of JEE rank and family income certificate/Lok panchayat office's certificate proving the annual income of the applicant's family/BPL certificate/Income Tax returns or any other proof of income.
- The applicant should also submit final admission letter from the IIT and fee deposited at IIT for semester 1/receipt copy of admission.
- The candidates can apply online or through the post.
The selected students will get INR INR 42,500 per year per for four years towards tuition fees.