Details about Pan African University Scholarships, 2017
Pan African University Scholarships, 2017 is offered for Masters, PhD degree in the field of Selected courses offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 May 2018. This scholarship is provided by Pan-African University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, . . This scholarship is open for: Open to students of African countries.
- Deadline: 31 May 2018
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, .
- Pan African University Scholarships, 2017 are open to candidates from African countries and the African Diaspora.
- If the candidate is applying for a master's degree then he should have received an undergraduate degree from a recognized university, with at least a second class upper division or its equivalent and the age limit is a maximum of 30 years for male and 35 years for female applicants.
- If the candidate is applying for a doctoral program then he should have received a master's degree from a recognized university and the age limit is a maximum of 35 years for male and 40 years for female applicants.
- The universities where the chosen programs can be taken at depends on the program the candidate is taking.
- The candidates applying for Pan African University Scholarships, 2017 must submit submit the relevant certificates, transcripts from the university.
- A copy of national I.D. card and passport personal details page should be submitted.
- A colored passport size photograph (2cmx2cm) must also be submitted by the applicants of Pan African University Scholarships, 2017.