Details about Oxford Kobe Scholarships, 2018-19
Oxford Kobe Scholarships, 2018-19 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Courses offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by University of Oxford and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, £14,296 for living costs, course and college fees . This scholarship is open for: Open to nationals of Japan.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, £14,296 for living costs, course and college fees
- The Oxford University offers Oxford Kobe Scholarships, 2018-19 to pursue full or part-time masters or DPhil course at Oxford.
- The applicants should be nationals of Japan.
- The scholarship will be tenable at St Catherine's College.
- The eligible applicants will be considered for the scholarships regardless of their preference of colleges on the graduate application form.
- The successful candidates will be transferred to St Catherine's College to take up the scholarship.
- The candidates applying for Oxford Kobe Scholarships, 2018-19 are not required to submit a separate application form.
- The applicants should apply to start a new graduate course to be considered for the scholarship.
- The candidates are evaluated based on their academic merit.
- The applicants should submit their graduate application forms by the relevant January admissions deadline.
- The recipients of Oxford Kobe Scholarships, 2018-19 who are full-time students get college fees, course fees, and a return flight from Japan to the UK and at least £14,296 towards living costs.
- The part-time students get a study support grant.