Details about Operationalising Bayesian Expert Judgement Aggregation For Decision Making Under Uncertainty
Operationalising Bayesian Expert Judgement Aggregation For Decision Making Under Uncertainty is offered for Masters degree in the field of Management science, Business, Mathematics and statistics. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 May 2016. This scholarship is provided by University of Strathclyde and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, £14,296 pa for 3 years . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities .
- Deadline: 31 May 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, £14,296 pa for 3 years
- The scholarship is open to all nationalities.
- Candidates should have a good Honours degree with a minimum 2:1.
- The background of the candidate should in subject areas related to economics, statistics, mathematics, management science, engineering.
- Applicants should have enough experience or skills.
- The skills of the candidate should include spatial analysis models, experience in the energy sector, and developing reliability models.
- The candidates should submit completed application.
- A detailed CV of the candidate.
- A Cover letter should be attached which should include the skills and experience of the candidate.
- Two references should be included, from which one must be an academic reference.