Details about Ontario Graduate Scholarship, 2021
Ontario Graduate Scholarship, 2021 is offered for Masters, PhD degree in the field of Courses offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Jun 2021. This scholarship is provided by University of Toronto and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $5,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 01 Jun 2021
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $5,000
The Ontario Graduate Scholarship (OGS) program encourages excellence in graduate studies at publicly-assisted universities in Ontario. The OGS program has been providing merit-based scholarships to Ontario’s best graduate students in all disciplines of academic study. The scholarship program at U of T is jointly funded by the Province of Ontario and the University of Toronto.
Eligibility criteria for the Ontario Graduate Scholarship, 2021:
- Applicants from all nationalities are eligible.
- Applicants must have not exceeded the lifetime maximum of government-funded support or maximum OGS/QEII support available for their current level of study (see Maximum Support below).
- Applicants must have achieved at least A- (or equivalent) in each of the last two completed years of study (full-time equivalent).
- Applicants must be registered or intend to register in an eligible program on a full-time basis in 2021-22.
Value of the Ontario Graduate Scholarship, 2021:
Successful applicants of the Ontario Graduate Scholarship, 2021 will receive value of $5,000 per session.
Thus, awardees may receive $10,000 for two consecutive sessions or $15,000 for three consecutive sessions. In all instances, the awarding graduate unit will contribute to one-third the cost of the total award received by the students.
Deadline of the Ontario Graduate Scholarship, 2021:
The last date to apply for the Ontario Graduate Scholarship, 2021 is 1st June 2021.