Details about NUS Law Doctoral Research Scholarships, 2019
NUS Law Doctoral Research Scholarships, 2019 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Law. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Dec 2018. This scholarship is provided by National University of Singapore (NUS) and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Scholarship covers full tuition fee + a stipend of S$2,000 will be provided . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 01 Dec 2018
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Scholarship covers full tuition fee + a stipend of S$2,000 will be provided
The National University of Singapore, Faculty of Law is offering NUS Law Doctoral Research Scholarships, 2019 to promote excellence in research in doctoral research students.
- The candidates applying for NUS Law Doctoral Research Scholarships, 2019 should have a good bachelors degree or first degree in Law (LLB/BA/JD), or a good master's degree in Law (LLM/BCL/MJur/MPhil) with a relevant Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent qualifications.
- The applicants who will complete their LLM in the summer of 2019 but obtain their grades in the autumn of 2018 can apply in January 2019.
- The foreign applicants except for those from English-medium institutions in Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, the UK, and the USA should take the TOFEL test and the minimum score should be 100.
Value of the Scholarship
- The recipients of NUS Law Doctoral Research Scholarships, 2019 get full tuition fee and a monthly stipend.
- The monthly stipend for International applicants is currently S$2,000.
- The probationary Ph.D. candidates who pass the DCQE will get an additional monthly stipend of S$500 per month.