Details about NUI Undergraduate Merit Scholarships, 2017
NUI Undergraduate Merit Scholarships, 2017 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Programs offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by National University of Ireland (NUI), Galway and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, €2,000 to €2,750 to first year fees . This scholarship is open for: Open to international students (except Ireland).
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, €2,000 to €2,750 to first year fees
The NUI Undergraduate Merit Scholarships, 2017 is open to international students who wish to pursue undergraduate programs at the National University of Ireland.
- Candidates applying for NUI Undergraduate Merit Scholarships, 2017 must be classified as non-EU for fee purposes.
- Applicants must have received an offer of a place from the university.
- Scholarships will be granted based on the strength of the personal statement and merit of the applicants.
- Applicants of NUI Undergraduate Merit Scholarships, 2017 cannot receive other scholarships simultaneously.
- A personal statement, not more than 1000 words outlining their interest in studying in Ireland and NUI and how they would see themselves as an ambassador for NUI must be submitted by the applicants.