Details about NUI PhD position in Soil Microbiology, 2017
NUI PhD position in Soil Microbiology, 2017 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Exploring microbial denitrifers and potential for mitigation of N2O emissions in agricultural soils. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 May 2017. This scholarship is provided by National University of Ireland (NUI), Galway and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, annual stipend of €18000 + university fees . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 31 May 2017
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, annual stipend of €18000 + university fees
NUI Ph.D. position in Soil Microbiology, 2017 is open to highly motivated and able applicants who wish to take up a Ph.D. project in soil microbiology.
- Applicants of NUI Ph.D. position in Soil Microbiology, 2017 must be graduates with at least a 2.1 class honors degree or with an M.Sc. in Microbiology, Soil Science, or a relevant discipline.
- Having previous experience in Soil Microbiology or Molecular Ecology would be beneficial.
- Candidates applying for NUI Ph.D. position in Soil Microbiology, 2017 are required to be fluent in English.
- A full driving license is required.
- Covering letter with qualification, motivation and research experience and CV with names of two referees must be submitted.