Details about NRF Freestanding, Innovation And Scarce Skills Development Masters And Doctoral Scholarships 2017
NRF Freestanding, Innovation And Scarce Skills Development Masters And Doctoral Scholarships 2017 is offered for Masters, PhD degree in the field of Science, Engineering, Humanities, Management, Biological sciences. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 29 Jul 2016. This scholarship is provided by National Research Foundation and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Depending on the applicant . This scholarship is open for: Open to applicants of South Africa.
- Deadline: 29 Jul 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Depending on the applicant
- The scholarships are open to South African citizens.
- Non-South African citizens registered at a South African public university for full-time studies can also apply.
- NRF also provides funds available to support a small number of scholarships for full-time doctoral studies abroad, to South African citizens and permanent residents.
- Disabled candidates are encouraged to apply.
- The candidates are selected based on the academic merit and the applicant’s track record.
- The feasibility and scientific merit of the applicant’s research project proposal are taken into consideration.
- Potential impact and alignment with National Research Priorities.
- Support from the identified supervisor and referees is also considered.