Details about Northumbria University International Academic Scholarships
Northumbria University International Academic Scholarships is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Courses offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Northumbria University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, £2,500 . This scholarship is open for: Open to international applicants (other than UK).
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, £2,500
The Northumbria University offers scholarships to international students to pursue bachelor's, masters or research degree programs at the university.
- The applicants for Northumbria University International Academic Scholarships should be international students except for the UK.
- The students are expected to be outstanding and have achieved good grades in their previous, higher education.
- The candidates should be self-funding students and should be studying full-time course.
- The applicants who are sponsored for their tuition fees or who have been offered other scholarships or who are advancing to study at Northumbria with whom we have agreed reduced fees are not eligible for this scholarship.
- The candidates applying for Northumbria University International Academic Scholarships on their individual subject grades, overall grades, qualification level, and the institutions where they have studied.
- The applicants can check country-specific information pages for the minimum criteria.
How to apply?
- The applicants are not required to apply separately for the scholarship.
- The awarding of the scholarship will be indicated in the offer letter.
Value of the scholarship
- The recipients of Northumbria University International Academic Scholarships, will get £2500 depending on the grades.
- The scholarships are given to first-year students of bachelor's, masters or research degree programs as a reduction in the tuition fees.