Details about Northumbria University Instrument Scholarship September 2020
Northumbria University Instrument Scholarship September 2020 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Courses offered at the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Jul 2020. This scholarship is provided by Northumbria University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, GBP 700 cash . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 31 Jul 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, GBP 700 cash
Eligibility for Northumbria University Instrument Scholarship September 2020:
- Applicants enrolling in full-time undergraduate courses at the Newcastle upon Tyne campus and Coach Lane campus
- Courses which are funded by the NHS are not eligible
- Skilled in playing an instrument at grade 7 or above
Value of Northumbria University Instrument Scholarship September 2020:
- Successful applicants of the Instrument Scholarship will receive GBP 700 cash payment.
The Instrument Scholarship will provide you with the opportunity to develop your performance skills and work closely with the music teaching staff at Northumbria. Successful students are required to commit to four hours a week in rehearsal time, as well as commit to participating in performances which will normally be during University term time. Rehearsal commitment and performances are mandatory and progress will be monitored; should attendance and/or progress be unsatisfactory, the scholarship will be rescinded. Payment is made in each year of Undergraduate study, dependent on progression to the next year and adhering to scholarship terms and conditions.