Details about Northern Territory Scholarships
Northern Territory Scholarships is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Courses offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Jan 2021. This scholarship is provided by Government of the Northern Territory and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $12,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 31 Jan 2021
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $12,000
Study in Australia’s Northern Territory scholarships are provided by the Northern Territory Government to talented students from all over the world to study in Australia’s Northern Territory. Northern Territory scholarships at Charles Darwin University give sthe opportunity to innovate, embrace change and challenge conventions. The Charles Darwin University also make studnets work ready and understand to succeed in the global workforce.
Eligibility for the Northern Territory Scholarships:
- Applicants must not hold current Australian citizenship, Australian permanent resident or a New Zealand citizenship.
- Applicants must have applied and obtained an offer of admission to study in the Northern Territory.
- Applicants must demonstrate a record of academic excellence, community engagement and leadership.
- Applicants must submit their completed application to your Northern Territory education provider.
- Applicants must not hold any other scholarship.
- Applicants must meet the Northern Territory education or training provider's academic and English entry criteria.
- Applicants must be planning to move to the Northern Territory from overseas or interstate.
- Applicants must submit a completed scholarship application form to your Northern Territory education provider.
Benefits of the Northern Territory Scholarships:
Successful applicants will receive an award of $12,000 a year.
Deadline of the Northern Territory Scholarships:
Last date to apply for the Northern Territory Scholarships is 31 January 2021.