Details about Non-EU Europe and Central Asia Postgraduate Excellence Award 2020
Non-EU Europe and Central Asia Postgraduate Excellence Award 2020 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Applicable under courses offered at the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 08 May 2020. This scholarship is provided by The University of Nottingham and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 4,000 pounds towards tuition fees . This scholarship is open for: Open to select countries in Europe and Central Asia.
- Deadline: 08 May 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 4,000 pounds towards tuition fees
Non-EU Europe and Central Asia Postgraduate Excellence Award 2020 is being offered by the University of Nottingham UK for postgraduate students.
- be a national of (or permanently domiciled in) Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Georgia, Gibraltar, Iceland, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Liechtenstein, Moldova, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Norway, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Switzerland, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine and Uzbekistan.
- be classed as an overseas student for fee purposes.
- hold an offer to start a full-time masters (excluding MRes) in any subject area at the University of Nottingham UK in September 2020.
- Four scholarships of 4,000 pounds towards full-time masters tuition fees.
Students must apply for and receive an offer to study a full-time masters (excluding MRes) before applying for this scholarship. Applicants will be asked questions about their achievements, study plans and reasons for choosing the university. Th university will assess the responses and academic merit when making scholarship decisions. Scholarships will only be awarded to students who accept their offer to study with us. This award cannot be combined with another University of Nottingham regional or sports scholarship. The scholarship applications close on 8 May 2020.