Details about Nomura Foundation Foreign Student Scholarships, 2017
Nomura Foundation Foreign Student Scholarships, 2017 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Social Sciences and Humanities . You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 29 Sep 2017. This scholarship is provided by Nomura Foundation and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, ¥ 200,000 per month . This scholarship is open for: Open to International applicants(other than Japan).
- Deadline: 29 Sep 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, ¥ 200,000 per month
- The Nomura Foundation is offering scholarships to foreign students at selected Japanese universities.
- The applicants for Nomura Foundation Foreign Student Scholarships, 2017 should be International students.
- The candidates must be enrolled or planning to enroll in the graduate schools of one of the designated universities in Japan by 1st April 2018 in the fields of humanities and social sciences.
- The applicants who are permanent residents are not eligible for the scholarship.
- The candidates receiving scholarships which are government sponsored and exceed ¥ 50,000 per month are not eligible.
- The applicants for Nomura Foundation Foreign Student Scholarships, 2017 must submit an application form, transcripts, enrollment certificate, and recommendation letter from a lecturer.
- The recipients get ¥ 200,000 per month for 2 years.