Details about NN Future Matters Scholarship in Netherlands, 2020
NN Future Matters Scholarship in Netherlands, 2020 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Finance, risk management, economics, data science and entrepreneurship. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 02 Apr 2020. This scholarship is provided by Nationale-Nederlanden and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Provides upto 5,000 euros . This scholarship is open for: Open to students from Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Japan, the Netherlands, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Spain or Turkey..
- Deadline: 02 Apr 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Provides upto 5,000 euros
Eligibility for NN Future Matters Scholarship in Netherlands, 2020:
- The applicants of NN Future Matters Scholarship, 2020 should be from Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Spain, and Turkey.
- Candidates must be applying for a full-time master’s program in the field of finance, risk management or economics at one of the participating Dutch research universities starting their master’s studies in September 2020.
- The candidates should have at least an average score of 7 out of 10 on BA level.
- Students applying for NN Future Matters Scholarship, 2020 should also meet the requirements of the institution applying for Masters.
- Applicants must be first-generation academic in their family i.e no family member (parent or guardian) has received any bachelor’s degree (or equivalent).
- Students must not have preferably studied abroad before.
- Applicant should submit a motivation letter with a minimum of 1 A4 and a maximum of 3 A4.
- Applicant should include a detailed curriculum vitae including the previous jobs done, periods spent abroad, extracurricular activities and also, a photocopy attached.
- Applicant must submit letters of reference (two) along with the admission letter to the master’s program at a Dutch university.
- A copy of the passport/identity document and an overview of diploma and study results of previous higher education.
Value of NN Future Matters Scholarship in Netherlands, 2020:
- The recipient of Scholarship will get upto 5,000 euros in which, 4,500 euros is provided in the academic year and remaining will be provided at the end of studies.
Deadline for NN Future Matters Scholarship in Netherlands, 2020:
- The last date to apply for the NN Future Matters Scholarship in the Netherlands is 2nd April 2020.