Details about Nitori International Scholarship Foundation 2020
Nitori International Scholarship Foundation 2020 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of All subjects offered at the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Oct 2019. This scholarship is provided by Tokyo Institute of Technology and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, ¥80,000 / month . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities except Japan.
- Deadline: 31 Oct 2019
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, ¥80,000 / month
Nitori International Scholarship Foundation 2020 is offered by the Tokyo Institute of Technology for students planning to pursue their undergraduate or postgraduate courses at the university. The value of the scholarship is ¥80,000 / month for one year from April 2020.
- Applicants must be an international student
- Applicants must have a "College Student Visa."
- Applicants must be enrolled for a bachelor's or Master’s degree at the University commencing in April 2020.
- Applicants must not be in receipt of any other scholarship
- Applicants must know basic Japanese to have an interview in Japanese.
- If selected, the applicant must attend the ceremony of the presentation in late March or early April 2020.
To apply for Nitori International Scholarship Foundation 2020 complete and submit the application by the deadline: 31st October 2019