Details about Univesity of Sheffield's Nigeria Merit Postgraduate And Undergraduate Scholarships 2019
Univesity of Sheffield's Nigeria Merit Postgraduate And Undergraduate Scholarships 2019 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Engineering, Science, Arts, Law and Management. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by University of Sheffield and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 10% to 50% Tuition fee waivers . This scholarship is open for: Open to students of Nigeria.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 10% to 50% Tuition fee waivers
The University of Sheffield is pleased to offer a range of scholarships to students from Nigeria who show exceptional academic potential and are starting their studies at the University of Sheffield in September 2018.
Eligibility for Univesity of Sheffield's Nigeria Merit Undergraduate Scholarships 2019:
- You must hold an offer of a study place and begin your undergraduate studies in September 2018 in the Management School.
- You must be a national or permanently domiciled in Nigeria.
- You must be self-funding and classified as overseas for tuition fee purposes.
- The scholarship is for full-time and part-time students only.
- Part-time students will receive the full value of a one year of scholarship split pro-rata over the duration of an equivalent single full-time academic year.
- The scholarship will be awarded automatically – no application is required.
- The scholarship will be awarded unconditionally in the first year of study. Receipt of the award in subsequent years of study is subject to the achievement of a 60% overall average mark in the previous academic year.
- The scholarship will take the form of a tuition fee reduction only.
- The scholarship will not be applied during any optional or compulsory study abroad periods or year in industry.
- The Scholarships will not be awarded where partial funding is applicable from an external body and there is an agreement already in place between the external body and the University of Sheffield to offer a tuition fee discount to the student.
Eligibility for Univesity of Sheffield's Nigeria Merit Postgraduate Scholarships 2019:
- To be eligible for the Nigeria Merit Postgraduate Scholarships 2018 (50% tuition fee discount), applicants must be self-funding and classed as 'overseas' for fee purposes and a Nigerian national or permanently domiciled in Nigeria, apply for a study place by Friday 15 June 2018 and hold an offer of a study place for entry in September 2018.
- The deadline for applications is Friday 22 June 2018 and results will be announced by Friday 27 July 2018. The Nigeria Merit Postgraduate Scholarships 2018 (50% tuition fee discount) are awarded on the basis of academic merit.