Details about Nigeria High Achievers Scholarships, 2017
Nigeria High Achievers Scholarships, 2017 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Subjects offered by the University. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Jun 2017. This scholarship is provided by Coventry University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, up to £2000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to Nigerian nationals.
- Deadline: 30 Jun 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, up to £2000
Coventry University is offering Nigeria High Achievers Scholarships, 2017 to Nigerian students who wish to pursue an undergraduate or postgraduate course in the University.
- The scholarship is open to Nigerian nationals.
- Candidates enrolling into undergraduate and postgraduate studies are eligible to apply for Nigeria High Achievers Scholarships, 2017.
- Candidates (undergraduate level) applying for undergraduate studies must have achieved WAEEC/SSCE Grade A in three or more subjects including maths.
- Candidates applying for postgraduates course study must have secured first class or equivalent.
- Applicants with any work experience will be given preference.
- Applicants of Nigeria High Achievers Scholarships, 2017 must be involved in extra-curricular activities.