Details about NGS Scholarship (NGSS), NUS, 2017
NGS Scholarship (NGSS), NUS, 2017 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Science, engineering, computing, medicine. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 May 2017. This scholarship is provided by National University of Singapore (NUS) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, S$3,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 15 May 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, S$3,000
NGS Scholarship (NGSS), 2017 is offered by National University of Singapore (NUS) to aid students with innovative, high caliber Ph.D. research.
- NGS Scholarship (NGSS), NUS, 2017 is open to all nationals.
- Must hold at least 2nd Upper Honours, or equivalent qualifications.
- Students with a passion for computing, cross-disciplinary research in science, related aspects of medicine and engineering must consider applying.
- TOEFL is compulsory.
- Mandatory to have GRE, except students from NTU and NUS.
- GATE is NOT acceptable.
- Applicants of NGS Scholarship (NGSS), NUS, 2017 should submit a copy of personal CV.
- Two Academic Referee Reports.
- Two pages of Statement of Purpose.
- Research Proposal of at least two pages.
- A copy of Bachelor’s and Master’s degree transcripts & certificates.
- A copy of Publication, if any.
- A copy of GRE and TOEFL/IELTS score sheet.