Details about Newcastle Master Of Laws Scholarships
Newcastle Master Of Laws Scholarships is offered for Masters degree in the field of Law. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Mar 2016. This scholarship is provided by The University of Newcastle and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Scholarships provide $2,000 for the student's first semester and $2,000 for second semester . This scholarship is open for: Open to international students.
- Deadline: 31 Mar 2016
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Scholarships provide $2,000 for the student's first semester and $2,000 for second semester
The University of Newcastle provide scholarship to provide up to four students each year with financial support to the value of $4000 toward the coursework costs of the Master of Laws (LLM) program.
Eligibility: To be eligible to apply for this scholarship you must meet the following criteria:
- Be enrolled in the Master of Laws (LLM) program in the Faculty of Business and Law
- Be enrolled in the first year of the program of study
- Be enrolled full-time (minimum 30 units)
- Not hold another scholarship for the same program
- Be an International student