Details about New Zealand Law Foundation Doctoral Scholarship
New Zealand Law Foundation Doctoral Scholarship is offered for PhD degree in the field of Law. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 28 Feb 2018. This scholarship is provided by New Zealand Law Foundation and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $10,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to New Zealand nationals.
- Deadline: 28 Feb 2018
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $10,000
New Zealand Law Foundation Doctoral Scholarship is offered to support and encourage the postgraduate study and research in law in New Zealand.
- Applicants of New Zealand Law Foundation Doctoral Scholarship who hold a masters or honors degree from a university in New Zealand or elsewhere or any equivalent qualification are eligible.
- Candidates must receive a confirmation of the award from a New Zealand University for the Ph.D. scholarship.
- Applicants may apply for this scholarship if they are about to start their doctoral study.
- Applicants who have recently commenced doctoral study may apply as well.
- If an applicant has already commenced, they must be within 18 months of starting their doctoral studies.
- Candidates will only be accepted if they are supported by a nomination from the Dean of a New Zealand Law Faculty.
- Applicants of New Zealand Law Foundation Doctoral Scholarship must submit a letter of nomination from the Dean of a New Zealand Law School.
- A copy of the applicant's Curriculum Vitae must be submitted.
- A certified copy of the candidate’s academic record should be submitted.
- Candidate’s research proposal must be submitted.
- An example of legal writing limited to 10,000 words.
- Applicants must provide the names of at least two appropriately qualified persons.
- A budget outlining how the applicant is funding the Ph.D.
- A statement describing how the applicant plans to disseminate the final research product.