Details about New Zealand Commonwealth Scholarships
New Zealand Commonwealth Scholarships is offered for PhD degree in the field of Subjects offered by the University. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Jul 2018. This scholarship is provided by Universities New Zealand - Te PÅkai Tara and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $23,000 p.a - $27,000 p.a. . This scholarship is open for: Open to UK nationals.
- Deadline: 31 Jul 2018
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $23,000 p.a - $27,000 p.a.
- Applicants from the UK are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Candidates with dual New Zealand/UK citizenship are ineligible.
- Applicants are required to have at least upper second class honors undergraduate degree.
- Interested candidates should do a thorough research on the programs offered by the preferred Universities in New Zealand.
- Candidates are responsible for making initial contact with the University and establishing some degree of contact with a potential doctoral supervisor.
- Applicants who receive an offer of a place at their preferred University would be helpful in the assessment process, but it is not compulsory.
- Applicants must submit one original application and two copies.
- He/She must specify two preferred universities in the form.
- Applicants are required to staple three recent passport-size photographs to each application form.
- Applicants must submit three signed copies of the terms and conditions form.
- Candidates must provide a copy of their birth certificate and must be attached to the original application form,
- Proof of UK citizenship must be provided if necessary.
- Undergraduate or postgraduate transcripts must be submitted.
- Supporting statements from three referees are to be submitted.
- Three copies of a letter or email from a prospective supervisor in New Zealand offering support to the applicant.
- The host university funds each of the scholarships. They are:
- The University of Auckland, Massey University, University of Otago, Victoria University of Wellington, University of Canterbury, University of Waikato, Lincoln University and AUT University.