Details about NeuroCure PhD Fellowships
NeuroCure PhD Fellowships is offered for PhD degree in the field of Areas related to nervous systems. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 10 Jan 2016. This scholarship is provided by University Medicine Berlin and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, 1360 € per month of stipend . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 10 Jan 2016
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, 1360 € per month of stipend
The NeuroCure Cluster of Excellence invites applications for its PhD program starting in Fall 2016. With over 50 internationally recognized research groups, NeuroCure offers outstanding interdisciplinary training and research opportunities for national and interantioanl scientists from a wide range of backgrounds.
Research areas:Fellowships are available in the following subject areas:
- Molecular mechanisms of nervous system development and function
- Mechanisms of neural damage and cellular age
- Endogenous brain protection
- Nervous system regeneration
- Crosstalk between nervous and immune system
- Developmental disturbances
- Synaptic plasticity
- Formal qualification is a MSc or equivalent degree.
- Outstanding candidates with a BSc degree are also eligible after assesment of their qualification.