Details about Netaji Subhas - ICAR International Fellowships
Netaji Subhas - ICAR International Fellowships is offered for PhD degree in the field of Crop Sciences, Horticulture, Animal Sciences, Natural Resource Management, Agricultural Engineering and Fisheries. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Jun 2016. This scholarship is provided by Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 30 Jun 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding,
- Applicants are required to have a masters degree in agriculture or allied science with an overall grade point average of 6.60 out of 10.0 or 65% marks.
- Scholarships are available for both, fresh and in-service applicants.
- Fresh Candidates must not be more than 35 years of age on the last date prescribed for receipt of applications.
- In-service candidates will be 40 years on the last date for receipt of applications.
- Fresh candidates must have completed their master's degree not more than two years before the specified date in the year of admission.
- In-service applicants from India should be employed in the ICAR-AU system.
- Applicants are selected based on their academic merit.
- Candidates prior work experience will be taken into consideration.
- The selection panel evaluated the candidate's proposed research plan.
- The relevance of the area of study is also considered.
- Indian fellows going abroad are awarded US$ 2,000/- per month.
- Lump-sum payments towards contingent and preparatory expenses amount to US $ 1,000/- per year
- Overseas Fellows in India are granted INR 40,000/- per month
- Lump-sum payments towards contingent and preliminary costs amount to INR 25,000/- per year.