Details about Neilson Foundation Scholarships, 2017
Neilson Foundation Scholarships, 2017 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Commerce and Financial Planning. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 11 Jul 2017. This scholarship is provided by Deakin University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, up to $12,500 . This scholarship is open for: Open to Australian citizens.
- Deadline: 11 Jul 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, up to $12,500
- The Neilson Foundation Scholarships are open to Australian citizens.
- Applicants must who hold an Australian permanent humanitarian visa can apply as well.
- Applicants of Neilson Foundation Scholarships, 2017 must be current students enrolled at Deakin University.
- He/She must be pursuing their Bachelor of Commerce and majoring in Financial Planning in Trimester 2 2017.
- Applicants must be enrolled full-time in a Commonwealth Supported Place.
- Candidates who secured a minimum Weighted Average Mark (WAM) of 65 from their first year of studies will be considered for the Neilson Foundation Scholarship, 2017.
- Applicants will be evaluated and ranked based on the information he/she provide in their applications.
- Applicants of Neilson Foundation Scholarships, 2017 must provide a statement of how the scholarship will assist their studies and career goals.
- At the end of the scholarship year, applicants will be required to submit a two-page report outlining what they wish to gain from the Financial Planning industry.