Details about NCUK Merit Scholarship 2020
NCUK Merit Scholarship 2020 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of All subjects (except Medicine and Dentistry). You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 04 May 2020. This scholarship is provided by Northern Consortium (NCUK) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 50% of tuition fee . This scholarship is open for: Open to non-EU nationals.
- Deadline: 04 May 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 50% of tuition fee
NCUK Merit Scholarship 2020 are competitive awards worth 50% of the original tuition fee of an undergraduate or postgraduate degree programme starting in September 2020 at University of Sheffield. The scholarships are available to new international (non-EU) students joining the University of Sheffield from an NCUK Study Centre.
- Applicant must be currently studying at an NCUK Study Centre.
- Applicant must receive an offer to study a full-time or part-time undergraduate degree or postgraduate degree programme at the University of Sheffield.
- All courses are eligible with the exceptions of Medicine and Dentistry.
- The applicant must commence your studies at the University of Sheffield in September 2020.
- Masters programmes split between the University of Sheffield and a partner institution are not eligible to apply for a scholarship.
- For tuition fee purposes, the applicant must be self-funded and required to pay the overseas tuition fee rate.
The deadline for NCUK Merit Scholarship 2020 is 4th May 2020.