Details about National Science Scholarships (BS) in Singapore, 2019
National Science Scholarships (BS) in Singapore, 2019 is offered for Bachelors, PhD degree in the field of Courses offered by the University. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Mar 2019. This scholarship is provided by A*STAR and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Tuition + Living allowances . This scholarship is open for: Open to students of Singapore.
- Deadline: 31 Mar 2019
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Tuition + Living allowances
Eligibility for National Science Scholarships (BS) in Singapore, 2019:
- The applicants must be citizens of Singapore or other nationals intending to take up Singapore citizenship.
- The academic results are taken into consideration and excellent results for GCE ‘A’ Level with minimum 11 academic units, International Baccalaureate (IB), NUS High School diploma, Polytechnic Diploma or equivalent are required.
- Prior to commencement of undergraduate studies, the male candidates should serve National Service.
- The candidates applying can take SAT tests to broaden their choices of institutions, however, it is not mandatory.
- Students with experiences and achievements in science- or math-related projects are favored.
- Applicant should apply for the scholarship on or before the due date.
- After shortlisting in the application stage, the applicant needs to clear at least 2 rounds of interview
- After selecting in the interview rounds applicant with other two health tests is awarded scholarship.
- The proof of documents representing that the candidate is a citizen of Singapore.
- Transcripts with your academic scores.
- SAT scores (if available).
Value of National Science Scholarships (BS) in Singapore, 2019:
- The recipient of National Science Scholarships covers:
- Tuition fee.
- Living allowances.
Deadline for National Science Scholarships (BS) in Singapore, 2019:
- The last date to apply for National Science Scholarships (BS) in Singapore is 31st March 2019.