Details about National Overseas Scholarship Scheme for SC Candidates 2023
National Overseas Scholarship Scheme for SC Candidates 2023 is offered for Masters, PhD degree in the field of All courses offered by the universities. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Mar 2023. This scholarship is provided by Government of India and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, tuition fees + maintenance allowance + other benefits . This scholarship is open for: Open to India nationals.
- Degree: Masters, PhD
- Provided by: Government of India
- Deadline: 31 Mar 2023
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, tuition fees + maintenance allowance + other benefits
Objective of the Scheme:
The Central Sector Scheme of National Overseas Scholarship is to facilitate the low income students belonging to the Scheduled Castes, Denotified Nomadic and Semi-Nomadic Tribes, Landless Agricultural Labourers and Traditional Artisans category to obtain higher education viz., Master degree or Ph.D courses by studying abroad thereby improving their Economic and Social status.
- Applicants should have at least 60% marks or equivalent grade in the qualifying examination.
- In case of Ph. D courses, the qualifying exam would be Master’s Degree and for Master’s Degree courses, the qualifying examination would be Bachelor's Degree.
- Total family income from all sources shall not exceed Rs. 8.00 lakh per annum in the preceding financial year as detailed in para 8 c of these guidelines.
- Candidates should have unconditional offer of admission to top 500 ranked foreign Institutes/Universities as per the latest available QS rankings.
- Candidates already staying or studying or having completed studies abroad by utilizing any other scholarship from State Government, other agency, or through own funds are not eligible to apply under NOS.
- 10th Board Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Scanned Signature
- Current Address proof/Permanent Address Proof, in case different from current address
- Qualifying Degree/Provisional Certificate
- Mark sheet of qualifying examination
- Valid Document regarding admission in Foreign University (Application, Registration or Admission related document)
- Income documents of all family members
- Employer's NOC Certificate if applicant is employed. Gap certificate in case there is gap of more than 6 months after completing qualifying degree.
- ITR acceptance document
- Aadhar Card
- Annual Maintenance Allowance (15400 US Dollars or 9900 Great Britain Pounds)
- Contingency Allowance (1500 US Dollars or 1100 Great Britain Pounds)
- Tuition Fees
- Visa Fees
- Medical Insurance Premium
- Incidental Journey
- Allowance & Equipment Allowance
- Air Passage