Details about NASF Scholarship Award, 2018
NASF Scholarship Award, 2018 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Chemical engineering, Material science or engineering, Mechanical engineering, Metallurgical engineering, Environmental engineering or Chemistry. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 28 Feb 2018. This scholarship is provided by The National Association for Surface Finishing (NASF) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $1,500 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Degree: Bachelors, Masters
- Provided by: The National Association for Surface Finishing (NASF)
- Deadline: 28 Feb 2018
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $1,500
The National Association for Surface Fishing is offering scholarships to graduate students, college juniors, and seniors majoring in metallurgical engineering, environmental engineering, materials science engineering, chemical engineering, metallurgy, chemistry, or materials science.
- The applicants for NASF Scholarship Award, 2018 should be junior standing when applying and senior standing for the 2017-18 academic year.
- The candidates should be attending an accredited college.
- The applicants can be both national and international applicants.
- The undergraduate students should have GPA of 3.0 or above and graduate applicants should have GPA 3.3 or above.
- The candidates applying for NASF Scholarship Award, 2018 should submit a resume with their academic achievements not exceeding 2 pages, two letters of recommendation from professors or employers, and an academic advisor.
- The applicants should also submit a statement explaining applicant's career goals and plan of study in not more than 2 pages and a copy of undergraduate or graduate transcripts.
- The candidates applying for NASF Scholarship Award, 2018 are selected based on their academic merit and personal statement.
- The applicants will also be assessed based on their extracurricular activities and work experience.
Value of the scholarship
The recipients get $1,500.00 USD.