Details about Nanocem Ph.D. Position
Nanocem Ph.D. Position is offered for PhD degree in the field of Physical Chemistry. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Nanocem and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Covers partial expenses . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Covers partial expenses
- The Ph.D. position is open to students with a master in Inorganic Chemistry, Physical Chemistry.
- Masters in Earth Sciences, Materials Science or related areas are also considered.
- The student is expected to be fluent in both written and spoken forms of English.
- The candidate must be well versed in the fields of inorganic chemistry and materials science.
- Excellent skills in the operation of experimental set-ups and design would be an added bonus.
- Students who enjoy working in diverse teams are perfect for this position.
- In the presence of simple organic molecules, the selected candidate will develop a characterization program to following the kinetics of cement hydration.
- This Ph.D. program is a 4 years fixed term position, which starts in the fall of 2018.
- Contact the concerned institute for the date deadline.