Details about Music Scholarship, College Of Wooster, 2018
Music Scholarship, College Of Wooster, 2018 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Music. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by College of Wooster and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, . . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, .
- The College of Wooster is offering scholarships to first-year students on the basis of music performance skills exhibited at the auditions.
- The applicants for Music Scholarship, College of Wooster, 2018 should be first-year students but not transfer students.
- The candidates should complete and submit general and music scholarship application by the specified deadline.
- The applicants are expected to submit two recommendation letters from the instructors or teachers from the respected field.
- The candidates applying for Music Scholarship, College of Wooster, 2018 should also attend an audition held in Scheide Music Center on the specified date.
- The applicants for music performance should present concert music (Romantic, Classical, Baroque, Repertory and/or Twentieth-Century) or Jazz in two contrasting styles from the Class A Solo Repertoire List.
- The candidates applying for music composition should submit two representative scores. Those who are not percussionists can audition in voice or on one instrument. Percussionists should audition on two contrasting instruments.
- The international applicants can submit recorded auditions.
- The recipients of Music Scholarship, College of Wooster, 2018 should enroll in the private lessons of the instrument or voice or composition in which they won the scholarship.
- The recipients are expected to participate in Wooster Jazz Ensemble, Wooster chorus, Wooster singers, or Wooster Symphony Orchestra.