Details about MURTI Fellowship, 2017
MURTI Fellowship, 2017 is offered for Masters, PhD degree in the field of Selected research areas. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 03 Dec 2017. This scholarship is provided by Mbarara University of Science and Technology (MUST) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, up to $50,000. . This scholarship is open for: Open to applicants of Uganda.
- Degree: Masters, PhD
- Provided by: Mbarara University of Science and Technology (MUST)
- Deadline: 03 Dec 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, up to $50,000.
The MURTI Fellowship, 2017 is open to outstanding candidates who wish to conduct research at the Mbarara University of Science and Technology.
- The Principal Investigators (PIs) should be either faculty of MUST (Assistant Lecturer, Lecturer, or Senior Lecturer) or Master's level graduates (MMED, MSc, Masters in Nursing program).
- If the candidates applying for MURTI Fellowship, 2017 are Masters or Ph.D. students, they should be close to completing their research level training.
- Applicants are required to have a scientific mentor who si willing to guide the proposed research.
- Applicants of MURTI Fellowship, 2017 who are Ph.D. holders that have previously received or currently receiving the grants are ineligible to apply.
- A mentor who worked closely in developing the proposal must cosign affirming the content and be mentoring the Fellow.
- Applicants who have received the grant must make empirical contributions through their publications to the field within 12-18 months of study completion.
- Applicants are required to submit their research proposals following the rules mentioned.